Windows 10 Enterprise
A Windows 10 Enterprise > Recommended for midsize and large enterprises - includes all the features of Windows 10 Pro, but also includes important security and management tools that are essential for the smooth running of more complex enterprise structures. >
The main difference between Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Enterprise is security, as it is the most sensitive point for the largest companies. Enterprise features Windows Defender Application Control, Guard functionality, and Advanced Threat Protection (ATP). Another very important advantage of Enterprise over the Pro version is Device Health within Windows Analytics, which allows users to identify and fix device-level issues such as common system crashes.
Additional features introduced by Windows 10 Enterprise :
- - Manage and install - allows remote users to access to networks through a VPN-like system that provides a two-way Internet connection); AppLocker (can allow administrators to restrict app access on mobile devices); Managed User Experience, Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V), Microsoft User Environment Virtualization (UE-V);
- - Security - Credential Guard, Device Guard; li>
- - Windows fundamentals - Windows to Go, BranchCache.
Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB and The purpose of LTSC is to ensure system stability by minimizing changes to Windows functionality while maintaining security updates and bug fixes. As a result, does not include many applications that require regular updates, such as:
< and gives great results in no time.
ATTENTION! This key can only be used for reinstallation.
CONTENTS OF THE PACKAGE
- Software key
- Proof of purchase (invoice)
- Download the installation file
Graphics: < /td>
DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM 1.0 driver
Hard disk space:
16 GB (32-bit) ; 32 GB (64-bit)
1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
Be the first to review this product!