Available Languages: EN, DE, ES, FR, IT, PL, RU
Diablo III is an action role-playing game by Blizzard Entertainment, and the third installment in the Diablo franchise. The game is a hack'n'slash set in a fantasy world full of magic, dangerous monsters and dark secrets.
The game takes place in Sanctuary, the dark fantasy world of the Diablo series, twenty years after the events of Diablo II. At the beginning, Deckard Cain and his niece Leah are investigating ancient texts regarding an ominous prophecy in the Tristram Cathedral. Suddenly, a mysterious star falling from the sky strikes the Cathedral, creating a deep crater into which Deckard Cain disappears. The player character, known as the Nephalem, arrives in New Tristram to investigate the mysterious event.
Gameplay in Diablo 3 features elements of the hack and slash, and dungeon crawl genres. There are five available character classes for players to choose from: Which Doctor, Barbarian, Wizard, Monk and Demon Hunter. Each character gains levels and unlocks new skills. Blizzard also introduced three new followers (Kormac the Templar, Lyndon the Scoundrel and Eirena the Enchantress) and a compelling crafting system, that allows players to create weapons, armor and gems. The game also features hardcore mode and auction house where players can sell and buy equipment.
- Five powerful character classes to choose from, including the barbarian and witch doctor.
- Brand-new 3D graphics engine enhanced with spectacular visual effects and Havok physics.
- Numerous indoor and outdoor areas detailing new regions in the world of Sanctuary.
- Randomly generated worlds bolstered by scripted events for endless and dynamic gameplay.
- Vast assortment of fiendish monsters, with unique attack patterns and behaviors.
- New quest system and character-customisation options for the ultimate action RPG experience.
- Multiplayer functionality over Battle.net with support for cooperative and competitive play.