Available Languages: EN, DE, ES, FR, IT, PL, PT, CZ, RU
Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty is the first installment of Satrcraft II trilogy created by Blizzard Entertainment. The game introduced compelling single player campaign and one of the best multiplayer modes of all time, that made Starcraft II one of the most popular e-sport disciplines to date.
The story of Wings of Liberty is set in the 26th century in a distant part of the Milky Way galaxy. The game begins four years after the events of StarCraft: Brood War, and follows the exploits of Jim Raynor as he leads an insurgent group called Raynor Raiders against the autocratic Terran Dominion. On Mar Sara, Raynor meets with an old comrade, Tychus Findlay. Together, when they try to liberate the local population from Dominion control, they stumble upon a component of a mysterious Xel'Naga artifact.
Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty is an RTS that features three distinct races: Protoss, Terran and Zerg. All units are unique to their respective races and while rough comparisons can be drawn between certain types of units, each of them performs differently and requires different tactics for a player to succeed. Every race relies on two resources to sustain their game economies and to build their forces: minerals and vespene gas. The game features competitive multiplayer mode that can be played on Blizzard's service called battle.net. Competitive part of Starcraft II is one of the most popular e-sport disciplines.
- Really strategic: Sequel to the most popular real-time strategy game ever, with incredible new graphics featuring hundreds of units fighting together onscreen.
- Expect the unexpected: No two story missions are ever the same as you battle everything from deadly lava flows to enemies that only attack at night.
- World of StarCraft: The most feature packed multiplayer ever with a unique ladder system for ranked games, plus detailed matchmaking options, replay features and more.
- Balance of power: Control a perfectly balanced mix of units, including brand new weapons of war and old favourites with enhanced abilities.
- Do it yourself: New editing tool allows you to make your own custom maps and modifications, with a legion of fans ready to create their own flood of unique content.